Brighton Yoga by the Sea
Brighton yoga classes and wellbeing workshops, facilitating your route back into health and wellbeing.
"As soon as we feel more we realise sensation as the ultimate tool and the key to deeper expression"
Have you been experiencing…
- Sleep difficulties?
- A lack of energy?
- Lower back problems?
- Shoulder pain?
By listening to our bodies, we can address these issues and bring a sense of balance back to our lives. The key to my approach to yoga and wellbeing is to feel our way back into ourselves.
What do I offer?
- One-to-one tailored yoga sessions to address your specific needs: physical, emotional and energetic.
- General yoga classes for all abilities.
- Chair yoga for seniors and those with lesser mobility.
- Chair yoga & yoga on the mat for cancer survivors.
- Yoga for children, aged 3-11 years.
- Wellbeing workshops.
Next Workshop: Posture Awareness
I am offering a FREE one-hour taster session on posture awareness Saturday April 27th 11.15AM-12.15PM.
- How does our emotional body affect our posture?
- How does our shape affect our feeling state?
- What are the 6 stages of stress, and how do they affect our shape, posture and wellbeing?
- What is our key essence, and how can we tap into that?
- If you are interested in the answers to the above, come and join us for the free workshop taster.
To book and for more info: Eventbrite