Individually tailored wellbeing workshops for organisations or individuals.
These workshops provide PowerPoint presentations, handouts and plenty of practical experience in different aspects of embodiment that can prevent disease, develop and maintain good health.
Workplace Wellbeing Workshops-Facilitating your Route back into Health:
Would your company like to help:
- Prevent absenteeism from work?
- Prevent and support those with musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Lessen stress-related problems?
- Those returning to work?
- Those with cancer?
- Those who have suffered a bereavement?
The causes of long-term absence are: MSDs, stress, mental health, heart problems and cancer. Long-term absenteeism can cost an employer £1,000 per person per year.
In 2013, 20% of sickness absence was due to MSDs, including repetitive strain injury, low back pain and arthritis. In 2014/5, these disorders caused 17 days absence per year. Stress accounts for 40% of work-related absence, meaning 24 days away from work annually.
The key is early intervention and rehabilitation services.
For the 40% of companies who have adopted wellbeing in the workplace, they report a 44% increase in employee morale and engagement and a 31% decrease in sickness absence.
Wellbeing Workshops-Facilitating your Route back into Health:
Would you like to:
- Sleep better?
- Lessen your bodily pain?
- Have more energy?
- Move more freely?
- Connect to yourself and others in a more meaningful way?
A UK-wide survey on stress, commissioned by the Mental Health Foundation found that:
- 74% of UK adults have felt so stressed at some point over the last year they felt overwhelmed or unable to cope.
- 32% of adults said they had experienced suicidal feelings as a result of stress.
- 16% of adults said they had self-harmed as a result of stress.
In 2017, Arthritis Research UK, found that Over 30 million working days are lost due to musculoskeletal conditions each year. Over 400,000 people in the UK have rheumatoid arthritis.
Moreover, around 10 million people in England and Scotland alone have persistent back pain.
These statistics alone should inspire us to move our way into wellbeing.
Contact me for details and pricing on these courses.